Sunday 24 October 2021

Unity Tutorial 03

 I found "Lesson 2.1 Player Positioning" to be difficult I started seeing these errors and I didn't understand what I have done wrong.

I had to restart the Prototype 2 and do it very carefully. I observed which each code what could have went wrong. I discovered that I have started doing errors at "5. Keep the player inbounds" with the brackets. In this Lesson we were able to make the Player's character move from left to right and make the character stay within the playing area. After figuring out where I went wrong I carried on with ease. I chose woman for the players character and for the animals I chose a doberman, fox and black horse. I really disliked this lesson at first but I had lots of relief when I succeeded in the end.

In "Lesson 2.2 Food Flight" I could not implement a projectile which in my case it was a pizza.
I created a new script that I never used before, "DestroyOutOfBounds". I enjoyed this lesson and I found no difficulties. I learned to check my codes very carefully after Lesson 2.1. 
In "Lesson 2.3 Random Animal Stampede" I expected difficulties but I didn't have any. I made the animals spawn in every time they disappeared, this way the player can press the S key and animal would spawn randomly at the top. I also enjoyed this lesson as I did not find it difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment