Monday 2 May 2022

Reading 012

My reflection on the process for developing my writing consists of me acknowledging the information I attained during any research for my topic. I feel like gathering sources with the Matrix method help me a lot and I will use it in my future assignments or/and projects for college or perhaps even my future job if I have to do as it was a good way to organise my sources. Checking the source for reliability rather than picking random sources also helped me educate myself on the topic and to enhance my chapters quality. Collectively writing a written assignment was difficult for me as even though I was in higher level English in secondary school, The curriculum never prepared us for group work. We called and organised content amongst ourselves during the beginning of the semester and as more work was given to us we talked less and less. I enjoyed the teamwork and when I was catching up I liked seeing other students work on their chapters. Seeing other peoples chapters as we worked together was useful as I could see if I did anything wrong for example I almost forgot to include the author bio. The one thing I didn't enjoy was writing as I don't like reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment