Wednesday 13 April 2022

Reading 05

 


After watching the video that educated me on the method of coding a document and creating themes in Matrix table however I find the questions given to me for this book to be of better use to me. During the previous weeks I have not found any use in this table as I find it time consuming to make. Time is of the essence for me and not doing work during the time of my illness set me back with my progress. This is a brilliant way for organisation and I may find it useful for future work as themes help you remember information within your evaluation section in your writing pieces. I go to my sources and highlight sentences I could possibly use for my chapter and research more into it afterwards. I personally find this easier as I know I will not worry about the matrix table and I will most likely not miss any points as I like to read over them more once.

No comments:

Post a Comment