Sunday 20 February 2022

Tutorial 03

Last week I had to come back to the Ruby's Adventure tutorial because of the issues that occured while I was proceeding on with the VR tutorial. I fell behind but I have caught up. My aims are still to be ahead of the work and now that I caught up with this module and the rest of the module I can start working ahead. I found going back to be hard because I had 61 errors and I had to restart the tutorial as I didn't know how to fix them even after asking many people for help. 
Turns out the problem came from me changing the version way back into the start of the tutorial from version 2020.3.29f1 to 2019.4.35f1. I had to do these changes as the Tiles option in the create section was not there therefore I went to the oldest version and I didn't know I had to turn back. Recently I changed it to 2020.3.29f1 and it all the errors disappeared therefore I left the project I made to restart the process and came back to the one I am currently working on. This mistake was a lesson for me to check the errors frequently so I know the second I implement something if it is a mistake or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment