Sunday 6 February 2022

Planning

Gamified Learning

The traditional book learning methods do not work for everyone and the school system hasn’t changed for hundreds of years. Students suffer from dangerous amounts of anxiety and mental health issues from these traditional methods therefore writing about this chapter is very important to me. I wish I could have had gamified learning as an option throughout my education for a change once in a while. Students reading this chapter will finish the book with the correct resources the past generations should have had.


If you're unsure about this topic two good examples that can describe it are Duolingo and Kahoot.

www.logolynx.com. (n.d.). Duolingo Logos. [online] Available at: https://www.logolynx.com/topic/duolingo [Accessed 6 Feb. 2022].

‌Kontel (n.d.). Kahoot Logo Pink. [online] Auto Ken. Available at: https://auto-ken.blogspot.com/2021/07/kahoot-logo-pink.html [Accessed 6 Feb. 2022].

Search Strategy

I will be searching for primary and secondary sources for example secondary articles and primary carried out surveys and I will set goals and store all of my research on a Miro board, Notes app and in a folder to keep it safe. The five W's and How is a strategy I cannot avoid. It is a must and I will be categorising all of my research into a specific W or How. I will search for ways in which I can improve my writing by looking for websites in my own time such as the library.harvard.edu/writing-guide website I suggested for my fellow students on Twitter. 


Citation Management

https://www.mybib.com/tools/harvard-referencing-generator

No comments:

Post a Comment