Wednesday 29 September 2021

My Favourite Game

Franbow

Why?

The game emotionally connected with me. I chose this because this game is unlike anything I ever played. Franbow is a game for mature audiences. It has disturbing psychological levels and the storyline itself is beautiful. I admire the games brave approach with sensitive topics.


What?

Franbow is a hand drawn 2D animated game.

You have to search for objects, solve puzzles and unlock places.


The game includes fun mini-games. I found their difficulty to be challenging at times but I prefer difficult mini-games so I personally had no problem with this.


Mr Midnight was my favourite character in this game he was really cute but apart from him I loved the characters from the world of Ithersta!


Where?

The game’s storyline is mainly based in the Oswald Asylum.

The creators (Killmonday Games) are based in Stockholm, Sweden


Who?

-Franbow and her cat Mr Midnight are my favourite characters. The cat is used as a guide throughout the game. Personally I think the cat symbolised a form of hope.


-The creators have said themselves that the game has over 50+ characters!!


Game website: http://www.franbow.com/about.php



No comments:

Post a Comment