Wednesday 29 September 2021

Introduction

My name is Dominika.

I was born in Warsaw, Poland on the 16th of January 2003. I lived there for three years and then I moved to Ireland with my parents. I will move out of Ireland when I will finish college.

Hobbies/Interests: art, dance (I used to be in a dance team when I was 8), gaming, modeling, tennis, badminton, fashion, dogs, animals, travelling

-Places I travelled to:

Ireland, Britain, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Poland, Greece, Portugal, Czech Republic.

, food, photography, friends & family, the environment, criminology, psychology, shows, history, ice skating, horoscopes, social media, jewelry making, digital art, edits etc.

Here's a picture of me!
That picture was taken in Warsaw! 
I visit my family home in Poland every Winter and Summer but because of the pandemic I haven't visited until this summer.

I am an INFP!


Personality test website: www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
Information about INFPs: https://www.16personalities.com/infp-personality

I am now attending my second year of college the Technological University Dublin (TUD) at the Blanchardstown campus. I am studying Creative digital Media. 

Some of the shows I watched and recommend: Teen Wolf, The Originals, The Vampire Diaries, Peaky Blinders,  American Horror Story, New Girl, Brooklyn 99, Friends, Queens Gambit and Outerbanks.

Some games I like: Hidden mystery object games, Assassins Creed series, GTA 5, Franbow, Little Nightmares, Just Dance etc.

My zodiac sign:
Capricorn!
I drew this!


https://Dominika-Skrzat-1.dominikaskrzat.repl.co

Here is a link to a project I have done. The project is an eportfolio for all the things I have learned from my first year of college.



This is a picture of one of my sketches from this summer.
I drew my best friends and I as zodiac Winx Club characters.
Bea on the top is a Pisces fairy,
AbigΓ©l on the bottom right is a Leo fairy and i'm on the bottom left as a Capricorn fairy.








15 comments:

  1. THATS MY BESTIEEE!!!!! POP OFF SISTAA, challenge you to a badminton tournament. Damn girl your art work is amazing. Keep up the great work girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH- thank you m'am πŸ₯ΊYes a badminton tournament lets go lol Also thank youuuu you too keep slaying!!

      Delete
  2. Hey Dominika! I love your art work you're very talented, I love criminology as well I listen to a few good podcasts on it and also true crime. Funnily enough I am also an INFP, I really enjoy doing personality type quizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tara!!Thank you so much! Girl you should watch criminology videos from this channel- https://youtu.be/UQt46gvYO40

      YESSSS omg INFPs are the best sis! i really enjoy them too I love seeing what characters I am similar to from shows and movies!

      Delete
  3. Hey Dominika, I love your art work and I think it looks amazing! What is your one dream place to travel to and why ? Teen wolf and Queens Gambit is absolutely amazing !!! What would you like to achieve this year ? I love tennis and badminton , we have to play one day ( i am very competitive ). Great blog post !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy girl! Thank you so much! Hmmm good question i'm not really sure myself but maybe all of Italy! It's such a beautiful country. Hell yeah I love those shows!! I would like to achieve a successful second year in college perr.YESSS WE HAVE TO!! Don't worry gyal me too. Competitiveness adds the spice 🀌🏼 THANK YOU!!!

      Delete
  4. Hello Dominika very nice sketches by the way you seem to be very good at drawing which I admire. What do you enjoy drawing the most or is it mainly everything? Nice selection of video games GTA 5 is a great pick and a game that I have played a lot. Hopefully this covid stuff starts lifting more so you can visit your family more often. Very nice introduction post overall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Yeah I enjoy drawing the most. Thank you periooood fellow GTA 5 player πŸ’…πŸΌ Same I want to visit them more often 😭✋🏼 thank you.

      Delete
  5. Hey Dominika, Love the blog and it was nice to learn a little bit more about you from this post. You are a really talented sketch artist!

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Dominika, nice to meet you. I really enjoyed learning new things about you. Your drawings are amazing!! The zodiac drawing of your friends as wix characters is so creative! I love watching american horror storys its so good and also friends which is a classic.
    anyways hope to see you around campus.

    Alex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!!! Nice to meet you too!! Thank you!! AHS is the best show YEESSS ✊🏻✨ I hope to see you around too!!

      Delete
  7. Hi Dominika. You have a great blog, love the layout of your blog, from your introductory blog post sound like a very interesting and well-travelled person. You also have great taste in videogames I see. I must commend you on the drawings that are included in your blog, they are extraordinary, you have a genuine talent and I hope you pursue it further in some aspect of your life.

    By the way here’s a link to that game about the dog I made in my PLC
    Hope you enjoy it πŸ™‚
    https://flowlab.io/game/play/1291349

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Robbie! Thank youuu! Yuh I love traveling. Thank you πŸ€ͺ. AH- thanks thats so kind πŸ˜„ I will pursue it further πŸ’ƒπŸ» I DIED SO MANY TIMES LMAOO 😭 I love the game though!! 10/10

      Delete
  8. Hey Dominika, great blog post,love the drawings . You have traveled to some cool places there , i have always wanted to go Portugal looks really nice . Brooklyn 99 is such a good show , I havent watch the last season yet but its sad that its ended. Same for peaky blinders ,such a good show we just gotta wait for the last season to see what happens.

    ReplyDelete