Sunday 13 February 2022

Tutorial 02

Last week I started the Ruby's Adventure tutorial and I was ahead of the work I should have been doing but I fell behind when I got to...

I couldn't colour the game from my new palette therefore I thought moving onto the VR tutorial would be a better choice as people had no issues with that tutorial. Many people had the same issue as me and I volunteered to move onto the VR tutorial to see what its like and I have wasted time as I need to connect my phone at a certain point in the tutorial. I had nothing to connect any phone to my Macbook. 

I left the tutorial and I warned everyone not to continue with it if you have no way of connecting your phone. Mollie researched for a way to overcome the 2D issue and found this youtube link: 

There was a certain point in the VR tutorial where you had to switch from your current version to the 2019.4.35f1 version therefore I did this to my 2D project aswell becuase when I had to select 2D object> tilemap there were more options instead of leaving it just at tilemap. I found that doing this helped me copy the video and then after a while I didn't need the youtube video anymore and did the rest by myself. My goal for next weeks declarations is to be ahead of the work like last week.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment