Sunday 5 December 2021

Games Stories

 Article one

In this reading the article has pointed out that we can all agree games are not movies however although yes this is technically correct I personally feel the games are movies but you can be the main character and make choices. 


Video

I fell for the trick like explained in the video that the creators give you a sense of freedom when it says “___ will remember that” or “These actions will have consequences” although as I started age developing before this module I have been introduced to the reality of this. I really enjoyed this weeks reading as I found the video to be the most favourable they mentioned one of my favourite games “The Walking Dead” and they confirmed what I have been figuring out with the trick statement in the above.

1 comment:


  1. Hello once again Dominika

    It’s fantastic to see that you are keeping up with all your blogs

    Loads of other people have fallen behind

    No joke I check their blogs and their last post was in October 😂

    For me the reading tasks are the absolute worst, they’re just so tedious and boring

    It’s almost over though

    Keep up the great work, it’s almost over

    ReplyDelete